December 10th, 2012 Last Updated on: December 10th, 2012
We are sharing some of our photography for you to use on your Facebook profile!
Directions for adding your cover photo
- Click on the photo you want to use as your new cover photo on Facebook. It will open up on the screen as the correct size for your timeline.
- You can then drag the photo to your desktop or right click on the photo and select “Save Image As…”
- Once you have the photo saved to your computer, go to your Facebook profile page
- Click on the top where it says “Add a Cover / Change Cover”
- Choose “Upload Photo”
- Click the “Browse” button and select the photo you saved to your computer
- Click “Open”
- Make sure all your friends see you cool new Disney Facebook cover!!!
Home » Native American Articles » PowWows.com »