Prayer Song Loop by Supaman

By Paul G on February 21, 2014

Have you seen people on youtube created musical tracks by recording loops of themselves singing, rapping, and beat boxing?

Check out this video of Pow Wow dancer Supaman creating his own!

TOPICS: Blog, Featured, Native American Culture, Native American Music, Pow Wow

17 Responses to “Prayer Song Loop by Supaman”

1. Cathy Bullock says:

That was awesome. It reaches right out and grabs you. You are an inspiration and role model to everyone. Keep up the great work!

2. barbara howard says:

while I applaud his creativity, I prefer Pure Native American music. I go to the Festival of Nations in Cherokee,NC every year to see it done without the gadgets. Their Pow Wows are another enlightening event. There is nothing more beautiful than watching Native Americans make their music surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountain National Park

3. marisha smith says:

thankyou for sharing your gift..

4. marisha smith says:

ilove it

5. Dorothy says:

I really enjoyed the video. Not certain what Barbara means about, “pure Native American music”. This sure seems pure to me. Hey, Native American culture is alive and evolving; it isn’t just certain ways of presenting it. Bravo Supaman

6. Arlinda J says:

Please do not incorporate rap into traditional native music. Our song are prayers, I like your video, and I am sure you will go along way. So good luck with your career. Keep our traditions and native cultures where they belong. Respect our ways.

7. ronda says:

That was great! It had a good message! Keep up the good work! A’HO!!

8. Walter says:

I thought it was awesome,very creative,& with a good message.Well done Sr well done.

9. Anita Martinez says:

The Prayer Song And Rap He Did Was Real, Man U Have A Future In What Your Doing, Keep It Up SUPAMAN.!. You Have A Fan..!!..

10. Ken Christmon says:

We would love to book this artist! Any information would be helpful!

Ken

11. Dayton SpiritWalker says:

I really like this, but I do agree some elders will find this to be offensive. I feel he is trying to just blend the music of today with the music of the people. It is probably just his way of reaching out to the younger generation.

12. greywolf' says:

aLL I can is “Wow”. that was great. so unique and original. love it. keep up the good work.

13. Rebecca says:

I enjoyed every minute of this song. It touched my soul from every angle. I enjoy the new age twist.
    Chippewa Girl.

14. George Aguirre says:

Enjoyed the blending of cultures. Awesome job I enjoyed it!

15. Larry Wells says:

While I applaud his creativity the use of foul language totally disgust me. These are prayers and to defoul them is wrong!! Please leave out the rap and the foul language.