Pow Wow Moms Application
PowWows.com is looking for a few Pow Wow Moms (and maybe some Dads)!
Are you always late to Grand Entry because you were helping everyone else get dressed?
Are you the one that packs everyone’s outfits? Organizing the plane tickets and reserving the hotels?
Want to share you knowledge and experience on PowWows.com? We are looking for you!
The Pow Wow Moms will blog about a variety of subjects each week on PowWows.com.
These topics may include:
- Answers questions submitted by visitors to PowWows.com
- Review products, services, books, apps, etc
- Share deals, specials, or coupons
- Pow Wow Reports
No blogging experience needed! Just need enthusiasm and desire to share!
Those selected will be compensated. Details will be discussed during the interview.
Want to be a Pow Wow Mom? Apply below!
5 Responses to “Pow Wow Moms Application”
Leave a Comment
Pow Wow Calendar Search
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Weekly News
- Upcoming Pow Wows
- Coupons for Shirts and Stickers
- Join over 60,000 subscribers!
Jingle Dress is also called a Prayer Dress. There are differences in the origins of the dress among the tribes. The dress was seen in a dream, as an object …
Calling all creative natives! Have you been watching all the amazing tutorials on Cheyenne and Arapaho Television (CATV47)? The Native Drum with host Shawn Littlebear shows us a lot of …
- Native American Colleges and Universities
- Native American Tribes
- Resources for Scouts
- Resources for Students and Teachers
- Resources for 1st Pow Wow Visitors
- Pow Wows In Your State