2011 PowWows.com Member’s Choice Awards

By Paul G on December 6, 2011

Print Friendly
Like what you’ve read?
Join our newsletter to get the latest news from Powwows.com including Upcoming Pow Wows, new photos and videos, and more!

TOPICS: Blog, Featured, Pow Wow, PowWows.com

8 Responses to “2011 PowWows.com Member’s Choice Awards”

1. Tommytentoes says:

Red Clay, Tn. Powwow. Lots of Cherokee History in this rustic setting. Very well staffed. I saw more dancers this year. Each year really improves.

2. Delia says:

Onion Lake

3. Andrea Lomayaktewa says:

I really loved the Bear shild Pow-wow it was a great turn out. this was the first big pow-wow on hopi. i give them props.

4. tommy youngblood says:

Pechenga 2011 powwow was da bomb..ayeee

5. tommy youngblood says:

Pechenga Powwow 2011 had over 50k people
    in attendance for the annual 4th of July
    Tribal Event outside of San Diego Ca..NdnzGonWild
    Ndn designz were rampant all over the powwow
    grounds..Cya there in 2012

6. Caroline Lee says:

Arlee Powwow 2011, Flathead Indian Reservation, June 30 – July 5
    I love their Old Style Day, they really focus on preserving the oldest songs and dances.
    Everyone is polite and respectful, people come from all over the world. This was the 113th annual Arlee Powwow, held on the same grounds. I have photos of dancers on the same site, 70 years + ago. I go every year. Would never miss it (or the frybread tacos!)

7. Carol Hanrahan says:

The Kohl’s advertisement blocks part of the page and I can’t get it to go away.