PowWows.com Mobile Website

By Paul G on July 31, 2011

Welcome to the mobile website for PowWows.com.

To switch back to our regular site, please click the link at the bottom of the page.

Pow Wows are the Native American people’s way of meeting together, to join in dancing, singing, visiting, renewing old friendships, and making new ones.  This is a time method to renew Native American culture and preserve the rich heritage of American Indians.

PowWows.com is your source for all things Native American Pow Wow since 1996. PowWows.com is your portal to explore Native American life, culture and history through  photos, videos, forums, Pow Wow Calendar, Native American Information,  and more.

Online Radio

Mobile Apps

TOPICS: Native American Culture

85 Responses to “PowWows.com Mobile Website”

1. Elise Adams says:

No audio. Using android app.

2. Two Buffalo says:

I have been trying to listen but the stream doesn’t configure.. Love the drums can’t wait to hear the songs. Please work on it fast I am going through withdrawal…

3. Paul G says:

You can listen online:

We have fixed the problem for the mobile apps. We have to resubmit to Apple and wait for approval. The Android apps should be back online tomorrow.

4. Paul G says:

Thanks Anne!

5. loisyoungbear says:

Aw just wondering can’t enter some time’s

6. anmboswell says:

Just download the android app and it won’t finish loading. No music. :-(

7. Alton says:

I recently downloaded the android app to my fone. Power cycled my fone twice, still no audio. The screen just sez “LOADING.”

8. Paul G says:

We are aware of the issue in the Android version. We hope to have it fixed this week.

9. davt65 says:

Hi Paul love ur site anything on android app still no audio

10. Dbd217 says:

Two weeks still no audio on the android. Will it ever work?

11. Pilialoha says:

AhoAloha & A-Ho my Sister’s & Brother’s & most of Aloha & Peace to our Elders.
    My name is PiliAloha, I am from the Hawaiian Islands, was born in Albuquerque New Mexico. My family date’s back to my ancestor a Great Great Great etc who was married & had children with Pocahontis. I only know that iy started in England,then Virginia where the Buck family ended up. I would like to find out more as my parents are in now in the spirit relm & I have been studing w/ tribes, but want to get more active & start attending pow wows again. I have jurnyed many times,but need guidance from an Elder. I have some great Indian artifacts and antique Native items as well as a old SHAENEE crank slot machine that id like to trade.
    I also make Leather pouches + many thibgs with hides. As well as reather work. I’m now attending Shawnan Healing Drum Circles & would really love to attend pow wows where I truely belong with m people. Can you help me?
    my # is 541-913-1261 & email address is: [email protected]
    much Aloha & Peace to you
    PiliAloha

12. Dbd217 says:

Well I guess I spoak to soon. The android app only plays for a few minutes then it quits. I have to restart the whole thing over. The log doesn’t even appear on the screen. Is there a working version yet?

13. Parker lee says:

Great radio station, have it for iPod. It works just fine for me. Great radio station!

14. janet says:

Hi I downloaded the app for the powwow radio for my android and it worked fine for the first day but now every time I try to use it it doesn’t work..it always says its loading. Is there something wrong with the site???

15. Fred says:

I just installed the android app and all I get is loading. I would love to have a working version of this app. O see this has been a long time problem, is there a chance it will be fixed?

16. Fred says:

I just tried it and it now works thanks!

17. Fred says:

It stopped again. It’s the same song it did not work on before. It loads but no music is playing.

18. Two Buffalo says:

I dont want any more email concerning how the site doesnt work.. If people had good thing to say or words of encouragement sure. Now I get at least 3 messages a day that I don’t need.. I will be keeping you Paul G on my list of good people and will pray for you continued success.. I love pow wow radio keep up the good work..

19. silver says:

Yep android app doesn’t seem to work on my stupid smart phone. I guess I’ll go back to listening to re re re recording of GON. BTW GON internet radio sucks!

20. chas says:

Downloaded android ap last night……so far so good!! Love it!

21. Eez says:

Why is the playlist the same played over and over and over and over…….on mobile. It sucks listening to the same tunes all the time…

22. lydell says:

Thanks for fixing the music now when will tha chatbox be available?? It is boring just listening to the music need to chat while beading & listening to tunez.

23. jaguar rain says:

Hi. I am listen to you from oakland california. WIt is a good radio, l am come from land of jaguar south mexico. Please let me know when is the powwow in this area. Thank you

24. lydell says:

Chat box is not working on my android do i need a app for that?

25. lydell says:

Need to fix the site man. Same ole song playing and no chat box on the android..

26. Nicole minielly says:

The link to the pow wow calendar is a blank blue and red screen.

27. Cassie says:

I love pow wow music so I downloaded your app. I have a samsung galixey prevail. And the songs skip (hic up), & it suddenly stops every 3rd song, if you can fix this ill be more than thankful

28. lydell says:

Why is the chat box not loading? I think you need to get a new one.. pleaze fix it.. i will check back tomorrow. Thank you

29. Jessica says:

When is the next pow wow and where are they at

30. Raquel says:

I downloaded the Pow wow radio app for Android. It only plays about 1 1/2 songs, then it quits

31. Fred says:

Music plays about half a song then stops on my HTC inspire.

32. Tegan says:

Where can I find the pow-wow in Winnipeg???and can I watch it live stream???

33. Austin says:

Hi, I grew up going to powwows with my parents even though I do not have any Native American lineage. One of my fondest memories was when my mom would buy me a pair of moccasins. I was wondering if their were any websites you could direct me towards where I might purchase a pair?

34. john pipestem says:

Hey this app dont even work I want my money back.

35. Pat G says:

Having problems with both iPhone apps. Both my native music and powwow radio app will play for a second or two then shut down. Taking me back to my devices home screen. Tried rebooting the phone and it didn’t help. I can stream from the website with no problems, but where I paid for these apps, it would be nice to have them work.

36. Woundedbear Franklin d. Charlton says:

Paul g it looks like system malfunction I can’t find mytribalspace.com and every time I try I end up at powwows.com and if my memory is right I ban untill that document is sent into u with public noteory on it

37. katrina longhat says:

Im upset that i purchased the radio statio yesterday @ 4.99 and it dont work one for my phone and one for my husbands phone either it gets fixed or i want my money back…. phone numbers are (580)458-8066 n (580)458-8285

38. Pat G says:

It’s working now Thamk You

39. Elizabeth Lopez says:

Now that MTS is gone, i will be more often here but….forgot username & password! (paloma blanca?) or (whiteDove?) Thank for the help!

40. keyontay says:

calendar is not working properly on app. thanks

41. LT says:

Purchased the pow wow radio app on my android phone but its not loading. Whats wrong? Why won’t it load..

42. Stella says:

What is the url address to switch to the full sute, i dont see it on the bottom of the page.

43. Motoopi charlton says:

I was reading subject on that wanna be Indian of creative dreams being exposed in Denver Colorado and I am very happy of that fact .as we natives have a hard time makeing a dollar in life and there are many who find it hard so thanks to all who exposed wanna be

44. Motoopi Woundedbear frank Charlton says:

Some of the powwow radio issues is the dumb smart phones cause it play so fine on my second gen droid but is choppy on my iPhone and 4th generation droid phone and yes I love powwow music my self and found a way to have it on my newer generation smart phone play it on PC use recorder property on phone and listen to it all the time

45. Motoopi says:

Na I shur it phone pail g it choppy on everything accept recording or down loaded songs but no matter how choppy the drums never are and that’s what I listen to it the drums vocals are extra if there no choppy lol

46. Agnes says:

Awesome post.

47. WoundedBear says:

I am being cyber attack by members from with in your powwows.com and I not gonna say any names plus found bad mouthing being made at me and it is on the World Wide Web and no matter if I am a half breed Sioux it not right I not allowed to be able to defend my self of these cyber attacks